Germany: Santa Claus Attacked by Mob of Jihadists Declaring ‘This Is Our Country’

  • Home
  • Germany: Santa Claus Attacked by Mob of Jihadists Declaring ‘This Is Our Country’

A man in a Santa Claus outfit was attacked by a mob of teens who told him they were Muslims and that Germany was their country as witnesses cheered and laughed, according to reports. 

The shocking incident unfolded in the city of Hesse on December 6 but details just came to light this week.

A 54-year-old man identified as Rainer B. traveled by tram to a gig playing St. Nicholas at the Christmas market in the city center, Bild reports.

Dressed in full costume and carrying a wooden rod and bag of treats, Rainer was walking along Untere Königsstraße when he was approached by half a dozen foreign youths.

Read more: Germany: Santa Claus Attacked by Mob of Jihadists Declaring ‘This Is Our Country’

The Dream

Featured News

This is James Naish, the Nottinghamshire Labour MP who is so wet behind the ears that he needs swimming lessons. He’s now trying to get me banned from speaking at the Nottingham Arena. This is the same man who supports on his X page the statement: ‘No one should spend time in prison for defending democracy’ However, his version of ‘democracy’ clearly does not include freedom of speech. He says: ‘The planned appearance of David Icke in Nottingham next year has been raised with me by local student groups and during recent constituency surgeries, so I wrote to the Chief Executive of the Motorpoint Arena about this at the end of last week. As the Council Leader has already said publicly, “At a time when Jewish communities are facing rising levels of hate speech and abuse nationally, it is vitally important that antisemitism is called out clearly and unequivocally wherever it appears.”‘ When Mr Naish gets up from his knees and ‘local student groups’ stop their pathetic virtue-signalling they might produce the evidence of ‘antisemitism’ they throw around like confetti. The Dutch government has banned me from around 30 European countries in the Shenghen border group since 2022 after I was asked to speak (by a Jewish man) at a PEACE rally in Amsterdam. This was on the grounds of ‘antisemitism’ initially, but when we challenged the ban in Dutch courts they so monumentally failed to justify the claim that they changed their reason to ‘he’s a threat to democracy’. Oh, but the lying Dutch government is not.