Posted by Neil Hague - memes and headline comments by David Icke Posted on 11 June 2023

They are lying to you; fossil fuel emissions do not cause global warming

A study conducted on data from 1750 to 2018 found that atmospheric human-caused fossil CO2 represented 23% of the total emissions since 1750, with the remaining 77% in the CO2 exchange reservoirs.

The percentage of the total carbon dioxide (CO2) due to the use of fossil fuels from 1750 to 2018 increased by 12% in 2018 compared to 1750, much too low to be the cause of global warming.  The study estimates the value of the atmospheric concentration of anthropogenic fossil-derived CO2 in 2018 as 46.84 ppm out of a total of 405.40 ppm.

But this hasn’t stopped the United Nations and its lackeys from lying about it, repeatedly and for many years.

The US Energy Information Administration (“EIA”) states: “In the United States, most of the emissions of human-caused (anthropogenic) greenhouse gases (GHG) come primarily from burning fossil fuels – coal, natural gas, and petroleum – for energy use … In 2020, CO2 emissions accounted for about 79% of total US anthropogenic GHG emissions (based on 100-year global warming potential).”

The EIA names the source of its information: “The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) publishes estimates for total US greenhouse gas emissions to meet annual US commitments under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).”

The EPA boldly claims that “fossil fuel use is the primary source of CO2” and shares a pie chart from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (“IPCC”):

Read more: They are lying to you; fossil fuel emissions do not cause global warming

The Trigger

From our advertisers