With Father’s Day right around the corner, it’s the perfect opportunity to show your dad how much you appreciate him and all that he does for you and the family.
While there are plenty of classic gift ideas, such as ties and mugs, why not go for something more unique this year? Here are some great gift ideas that will make Dad feel extra appreciated on his special day:
- Personalised photo gifts – A great way to honour Dad is by giving him personalised photo gifts. There are many options, from a framed photo of the two of you and a mug with an image of his favourite pet to a custom-made t-shirt with pictures of his favourite sports team. You can also create a collage of photos filled with unforgettable memories and present it in a beautiful frame. Check out Wanapix for the best deals on personalised photo gifts.
- An experience-based present – If your dad loves spending time outdoors, consider taking him on a camping trip or fishing excursion. Or if he’s more of an indoors type of guy, plan a movie night with his favourite snacks and drinks. If your dad is into sports, tickets to his favourite team’s game would be a great gift idea. You could also plan a picnic in the park or have a barbecue at home with all of his favourite foods.
- A subscription box – Surprise him with monthly packages filled with goodies related to his hobbies and interests. A Dad-favourite option is a Beer of the Month Club membership.
- A custom-made piece of art – Get creative and make something unique that he can proudly display in his home.
- A book or electronic device – If your dad loves to read, consider getting him a book by his favourite author or even that new watch he’s been eyeing for the last few weeks.
Best Practical Gifts for the Handyman Dad
If your dad is a handyman, then you’re in luck – there are plenty of practical gifts that he’ll love.
A good place to start is with tools. Whether it’s a new drill, saw, or hammer, any tool will be appreciated by the handyman dad. You can also get him a toolbox or storage system to help him keep his tools organized and easily accessible.
Another great gift idea is a power generator for those times when the power goes out. He’ll also appreciate safety gear such as gloves, goggles, and ear protection. And if he loves working outdoors, consider getting him a portable workbench or folding table so he can take his projects on the go.
Finally, don’t forget about the little things like screwdrivers and pliers – they may seem small but they can make all the difference when it comes to completing projects quickly and efficiently.
No matter what gift or activity you choose, it’s sure to be an unforgettable Father’s Day!