The demand for electric cars means that all over the world new mines are being opened to dig up the essential minerals required to build an electric car. Many of the mines employ small children to dig out the metals. The sanctimonious idiots who buy electric cars don’t care about any of this. (Nor do they care, apparently, that they’ll be lucky to travel more than 100 miles without queuing for six hours to recharge their batteries. Anyone who buys an electric car should be regarded as too stupid to hold a driving licence.)
- Smug, psychotic psycho Greens in Germany have forced their politicians to abandon nuclear power. The result will be that the price of natural gas will now soar, and next winter will be even more expensive than the last one. Millions more will die because of Green policies. The Greens are doubtless winning many brownie points from their Bilderberger masters.
- Striking doctors don’t yet understand that they will all be out of work by 2028 at the latest. And my latest estimate is that all those who work with computers will be unemployed within three years. Permanently.
- There are complaints that people no longer want to go to the theatre unless it is to watch a musical. Could this be because theatres are run by woke millennials who only put on plays which involve ethnically acceptable miserable characters who hate culture and history but pontificate constantly about climate change and transgender issues? Jokes are no longer acceptable and millennials don’t approve of fun. So the theatre will die. Nothing happens by mistake.
- UK Prime Minister Sunak should be arrested as a war criminal. Sending depleted uranium shells to Ukraine makes him one of the worst war criminals for decades. If you haven’t watched it please take a look at my video entitled ‘Nuclear War is Coming’ which deals with the proven dangers of depleted uranium. Sunak is a truly evil man.
- The UN Security Council wants to replace international law with rules that they are making up. And, of course, the UN is a completely unelected body.
- The US traditionally uses international organisations such as the IMF for its own geopolitical purposes. The current aim is to contain China and isolate Russia. Not going too well.
- It is crucial to remember that the US deliberately got rid of a democratically elected government in Ukraine in 2014 and put in a puppet government. It is also important to understand that Russia intended only to liberate the Russian speaking parts of Ukraine. And, a long time ago, Russia wanted to make peace. It was Biden and NATO which refused the chance of peace. Oh, and Sunak didn’t want peace either. `More bombs, more deaths, more destruction!’ is the constant cry from our so-called leaders, egged on by a compliant media and armies of insane Ukraine flag waving collaborators.