Sign the petition at https://www.freedavidicke.eu/
The signatories of this petition and concerned citizens of Europe
that David Icke is unlawfully denied entry to 26 Schengen countries for two years, and that as a result, among other things. Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights  and Article 7 of the Dutch Constitution are being violated .
IT HAS BEEN OBSERVED AND SHOWN THAT
- David Icke is not a Holocaust denier 
- David Icke is not an anti-Semite 
- David Icke has no criminal record.
- David Icke was invited at the end of October 2022 to speak at a peace demonstration in the Netherlands on November 6, 2022.
- The Jewish organization CIDI (Centre of Information and Documentation Israel) objected to the arrival of David Icke and requested the mayor of Amsterdam to prevent him from speaking during this demonstration .
- The mayor of Amsterdam subsequently requested the Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) to investigate whether it would be possible to prohibit David Icke from entering Dutch territory .
- After appeals from a number of members of the House of Representatives, the State Secretary for Justice and Security decides on Thursday 4 November, late in the afternoon, to deny David Icke access to the Netherlands and 26 Schengen countries for a period of two years .
- Statements by the government, politicians, the CIDI and the media can be regarded as libel and slander towards David Icke .
INVITE THE IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE DUTCH GOVERNMENT
To respect the fundamental freedoms of David Icke and to remove the alert from the Schengen Information System II .
SIGN THE PETITION HERE.
Citations and references
 European Convention on Human Rights
 David Icke recognizes the Holocaust
 CIDI requests mayor of Amsterdam to prevent David Icke from speaking at the demonstration
 Municipality of Amsterdam requests IND to investigate refusal
 David Icke banned from entering the Schengen area for two years
 The Minister of Security and Justice is guilty of libel and slander towards David Icke
 Notice of appeal