Among the many and disastrous acts or failures to act committed by this Parliament and its three governments over the two-and-a-half years since the ‘pandemic’ was declared by the World Health Organisation in March 2020, are the following:
1. Authorising the Bank of England to create a £895 billion quantitative easing programme in March 2020, and the Government to spend £410 billion on lockdown, both causing the spiralling inflation that is predicted to reach 18% in 2023, the highest since the 1970s.
2. Without mandate from the electorate, allowing the Government to transform the UK from a parliamentary democracy into a constitutional dictatorship in which 537 coronavirus-justified Statutory Instruments were made into law before being laid before Parliament for approval.
3. On the justification of a threat to public health that never existed, removing the rights and freedoms of the UK public for 2 years in violation of UK law, causing poverty, bankruptcy and the death of tens of thousands of citizens denied medical diagnosis, care and treatment.
4. Under cover of an ‘emergency period’, authorising the allocation of £46.7 billion of public money to private contractors on the justification of combatting the spread of a virus with the infection fatality rate of seasonal influenza using medically meaningless measures.
5. Authorising the mandating of a still experimental ‘vaccine’ programme that has already killed 2,272 UK citizens and injured millions more, and whose consequences in the future may be far worse, as a condition of restoring the public’s constitutional rights and freedoms.
6. Overseeing the implementation of the programmes and technologies of the Global Biosecurity State, including Digital ID, CBDC, UBI, SDG, ESC criteria, Social Credit and Facial Recognition, largely without the knowledge and certainly without the vote of the British people.
7. Overseeing the outsourcing of the authority and duties of the UK state to multinational corporations, including the right to censor anything Western governments and the international technocracies they form want censored, creating the basis for a new form of totalitarianism.
8. Overseeing the revolution in the governance of Western democracies from the nation state, and the division of powers between executive, legislature and judiciary, into global governance by international technocracies of unelected corporate CEOs and Government technocrats.