How do we sway the minds of people who refuse to see the negative data? Collecting more negative data on the vaccine isn’t going to change anything, Steve Kirsch wrote. The problem is getting people to consider the possibility that they have been fooled.
There’s an old saying, “It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”
That’s what we’re up against, wrote Kirsch. “We have the data. But nobody we want to convince wants to look at it.”
We Have the Data
We have plenty of data from respected experts showing the vaccines should not be taken, such as:
- The VAERS data (see THIS tutorial and THIS recent affirmation and THIS article on VAERS and causality) showing that hundreds of thousands have died and millions have been injured.
- The Canadian report showing no benefit for infection, hospitalisation, and death for those under 60.
- The Israeli data showing the side-effects are serious, long-lasting, and caused by the vaccines; and that the authorities are covering it all up.
- The Harvard-Hopkins-UCSF study showing it is unethical to mandate vaccination for kids.
- The Thailand study showing blood tests before vs. after.
- The Fraiman-Doshi paper about serious adverse event rates.
- The Levi cardiac arrest rate elevation paper.
- The study by Bhakdi and Burkhardt showing 93% of deaths after vaccination were caused by the vaccine.
- The data showing that vaccines cause prion diseases shortly after vaccination. This is impossible if the vaccines are truly safe.
And we have amazing, impossible to explain, anecdotes such as:
- The embalmer data (for example The Epoch Times article or THIS interview).
- Wayne Root’s wedding: 200 guests, half vaxxed, half unvaxxed. Only the vaxxed got injured (26%) or died (7%).
- My neurologist stats: 11 years without needing to do a single VAERS report; this year, needs to file 1,000 VAERS reports.
- The polling results using third-party polling firms (so not my followers).
- The fact that Paul Offit isn’t going to get the latest booster even though the CDC says he should.
Read More: We Have the Data to Prove Vaccines Are Ineffective and Unsafe So Why Don’t People See It?