This is a long standing series of small items which have caught my eye or mind and which seem relevant, startling, amusing or all three. Occasionally, items which appear here may return as a longer piece. Mostly they will not.
By Dr Vernon Coleman
- The royal family receives £86 million of taxpayers’ money. How much of that will be used to pay Andrew’s £12 million bill? It’s our damned money, we should be told how much is being used to bail out yet another useless member of the royal family.
- An astonishing 675 NHS officials earn over £150,000 a year. The whole lot could be fired without any patients noticing.
- With inflation now racing past 7% and interest rates at less than 1%, savers are now receiving minus 6% a year on their hard earned money. This is all part of Schwab’s plan to impoverish everyone who isn’t a crooked billionaire.
- Water bills could soon triple. Compulsory meters will soon be introduced in some areas. With rising taxes, rising fuel prices and rising food prices the rise in water bills will doubtless be welcomed everywhere.
- Some NHS hospitals are still refusing to allow relatives to visit sick or dying patients. The NHS is clearly using a playbook written by the people who ran Dachau.
- One of the reasons why Mrs Melinda Gates divorced Bill Gates was apparently his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. It’s a good job that the BBC doesn’t mind associating with friends of Epstein. The BBC, of course, has a financial relationship with Gates. And so does The Guardian. Those who give money to the BBC or The Guardian must also be considered associates of Epstein the sex offender.
- Madge Hancock reportedly says that he got most things right when he was Minister of Covid. Perhaps Madge would like to give details of just one thing they got right.
- It’s too easy to laugh at the greens and climate change cultists. But they are the true enemies of freedom and democracy.
Read More: Dr Vernon Coleman: ‘The Mainstream Media now defines a Right Winger as anyone who thinks rationally’