Posted by Richard Willet - Memes and headline comments by David Icke Posted on 16 February 2022

Fatal overdose error ‘aggravated’ by doctor and patient misunderstanding each other because both wore MASKS

Aman died from a fatal overdose in hospital after miscommunication between doctors was “aggravated” through mask use, according to a coroner.

Hospital patient John Skinner was admitted to Watford General hospital suffering from seizures in May 2020.

He was given phenytoin, an antiepileptic medication. As a result of failure in verbal communication between the doctors, aggravated as both were masked, a dose of 15mg/kg was heard as 50mg/kg and an overdose was administered

Graham Danbury, assistant coroner for Hertfordshire. But due to a communication blunder, Mr Skinner was given a fatal dose of the medication and died from acute heart failure and phenytoin toxicity.

The usual phenytoin to treat epilepsy, as set out on the NHS website, is between 200mg and 500mg a day for adults.

Mr Skinner was administered 3,500mg.

Assistant coroner for Hertfordshire, Graham Danbury, wrote a prevention of future deaths report to highlight his concern that a similar overdose could happen again.

Read More: Fatal overdose error ‘aggravated’ by doctors’ mask use

Renegade


From our advertisers