The UK is about to experience a huge wave of deaths among the elderly and most vulnerable population in scenes that will resemble those of April 2020. The public will be told that Covid-19 is to blame, but the truth is that the recipe for disaster that has been cooked up by the UK Government and its circle of scientific advisors will be solely responsible.
A recipe that has included mandating vaccines for carers, dedicating the energy of the entire NHS to administering “booster” jabs to the nation, and the mass purchase of a drug known as midazolam yet again.
In March 2020 the British people were ordered to stay at home, to protect the NHS, and save lives. But in reality the evidence suggests that the British people were ordered to stay at home, so the NHS could give midazolam to the elderly and vulnerable and pretend that they were Covid-19 deaths.
Here’s a quick run-down of some of the evidence –
- Midazolam is a commonly used drug in palliative care, think of it as diazepam on steroids.
- Midazolam is also a drug that has been used in executions by lethal injection in the USA.
- UK regulators state that you should only receive midazolam in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the equipment that is needed to monitor your heart and lungs and to provide life-saving medical treatment quickly if your breathing slows or stops.
- This is because Midazolam can cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death.
- At the start of the alleged Covid-19 pandemic Matt Hancock ordered a two-year supply of Midazolam and then went back to France for more.
- This was confirmed in a parliamentary committee meeting which included Hancock, Professor Van Tam, and Tory MP; Dr Luke Evans, who said a “good death” needs three things, one of those things being Midazolam.
- At the same time Hancock and the Government changed the law on the certification of deaths under the guise of the coronavirus act.
- And the law on cremations; removing the need for a confirmatory medical certificate.
- And the law on indemnity for health service activity.
- And the law on visiting loved ones in care homes; which was banned.
- April and May 2020 saw a huge spike in deaths occurring in care homes, many were falsely attributed to Covid-19.
- In late 2020 the Care Quality Commission found 34% of Health and Social Care workers said they had felt pressured to place ‘Do Not Resuscitate’ orders on care home residents without informing the resident or their loved ones.
- An Amnesty report also found the blanket use of DNR orders in Care homes.
- The two-year supply of Midazolam purchased at the beginning of the alleged pandemic was gone by October.
- What happened to all of the Midazolam?
Read more: Déjà vu – The UK is about to experience a huge wave of deaths among the Elderly and Vulnerable comparable to April 2020; but ‘Covid’ will NOT be to blame