The latest report from the UK Health Security Agency shows that the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for England’s decision to recommend all children over the age of 12 should be vaccinated against Covid-19 was a huge mistake because the data shows children are 16 times more likely to die with Covid-19 if they have been vaccinated.
Chris Whitty; the CMO for England, overruled the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) on the 13th September 2021 and wrote a letter to the UK Government advising them to offer the Pfizer Covid-19 injection to all children over the age of 12 with immediate effect.
The decision was of course highly controversial due to the following reasons –
- 86% of children suffered an adverse reaction to the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in the clinical trial
- 1 in 9 children suffered a severe adverse reaction leaving them unable to perform daily activities in the Pfizer clinical trial
- Just 9 deaths associated with Covid-19 have occurred in children since March 2020 up to August 25th 2021
- The risk of children developing serious illness due to Covid-19 is extremely low
- The Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine is experimental and still in clinical trials
- Three Scientific Studies conducted by the UK Government, Oxford University, & CDC, which were published in August have found the Covid-19 Vaccines do not work
- Public Health England Data shows the majority of Covid-19 Deaths are among the Vaccinated and suggests that the Vaccines worsen disease
- There have been at least 1.2 million Adverse Reactions to the Covid-19 Vaccines in the UK alone
- There have been more deaths in 10 months due to the Covid-19 Vaccines than there have been due to all other available Vaccines since the year 2001
- The risk of children developing Myocarditis (Heart Inflammation) due to the Pfizer vaccine
- Children have died and are dying due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in the USA
- The Joint Committee on Vaccination & Immunisation refused to recommend the Pfizer vaccine be offered to children
Read More: Children are up to 16 times more likely to die with Covid-19 if they’ve had the Covid Vaccine