Months ago I suggested that the reason why some of those being jabbed with the covid-19 injection were suffering far speedier, deadly reactions than others, might be because the experimental covid-19 toxic stuff had been accidentally injected straight into a vein.
I felt that this might explain why so many people were developing severe problems within minutes or hours of being jabbed. I specifically mentioned myocarditis (a side effect which I had previously reported in a video made in December 2020).
It used to be normal practice when giving an injection to make sure that the tip of the needle wasn’t in a blood vessel. All the jabber has to do is to pull back on the syringe a little to make sure that no blood is withdrawn into the barrel of the syringe. This takes a second or two longer than just jabbing away without checking.
The reason for checking is that drugs react at different speeds according to the way they are given. If a drug is given by mouth it will take longer to work than if it is injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. And a drug which goes straight into the blood stream acts more immediately than anything. Indeed, in emergencies, doctors will inject straight into the heart in order to produce a very rapid response.
But the authorities in the UK (and I suspect elsewhere) apparently decreed that jabbers should not check to see if the needle was in a vein. They told doctors and nurses (and others) to just stick the needle into an arm, depress the plunger and call the next patient.
On 31st August I wrote that those in charge of the covid-19 roll out had told those giving injections NOT to check to see if the tip of the needle was in a blood vessel. And I pointed out again that I had previously expressed the view that injecting into a blood vessel could be deadly.
In America, the advice from the CDC is that aspiration (checking to see if the needle is in a blood vessel) is not necessary `because a process that includes aspiration might be more painful for infants’.