This is a long standing series of small items which have caught my eye or mind and which seem relevant, startling, amusing or all three. Occasionally, items which appear here may return as a longer piece. Mostly they will not.
By Dr Vernon Coleman
- It is disgraceful that BBC newsreader Huw Edwards is paid only around £500,000 to sit on a chair and read out loud at the same time. Anyone able to do these two things at the same time is surely worth a much larger salary.
- Your government and those in favour of the Global Reset wants to destroy everything of value which you own. They will use taxes and inflation to steal everything from you. Remember their promise: you will have nothing and you will be happy. Over the years 2009 to 2021 a saver holding cash has earned a total of 6%. But the RPI in the UK has been 39%. Savers have been losing money very quickly. In the last century the American dollar lost 99% of its purchasing power.
- Everything governments do today is devised to help them take control but also to convince the people that their government cares about them.
- ‘If we stop fighting our enemies the world will die’ – Casablanca.
- The law has always been a crude conspiracy of the strong and the establishment to crush the weak. It has always been a tool used by enfranchised society to dominate and control disenfranchised society.
- It will very soon be illegal to question climate change or vaccination programmes – in the same way that it is illegal to question the holocaust.
- We know for sure that everything that is happening is fraudulent because there is no debate, they lie about the figures and they demonise and suppress the truth-tellers.
- The Queen in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland believed it possible to believe many impossible things before breakfast. The trouble today is that people (controlled by brainwashing, the media and their own cognitive dissonance) believe impossible things all day long.
- People who believe in the value of crypto-currencies and non-fungible tokens are as far removed from reality as those who believe we can survive now without using fossil fuels. If investments in fossil fuels have no future then we have no future and our world will not continue to exist in any recognisable way. In my view the world of investment is simple: either anything opposed by Extinction Rebellion and Greenpeace is a good investment – or there is no point in investing in anything.
- Company bosses and investment managers who have embraced the fake truths and the myths of global warming have betrayed us all – for the sake of their own convenience.