The following Notice of Intended Private Criminal Prosecution for mass murder by UK Government policy is an amended version of the notice served upon the Secretary of State for the Department of Health and Social Care last week, which will also be served by email and registered post.
NOTICE OF INTENDED PRIVATE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
MASS MURDER BY GOVERNMENT POLICY
- According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), “Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus”. However, the genome sequence for SARS-COV-2, released in January 2020, proved that the test to identify its presence was created in the absence of virus samples1. We therefore contend that no virus isolate of SARS COV 2 exists, and that a disease called Covid 19 has not caused excess deaths in the UK.
- Our assertion is supported by public documents confirming that no pure isolate of the virus exists2. Furthermore, publicly available death data proves that the so called “first wave of COVID”, and excess deaths in England, only occurred ONCE the pandemic was announced and lockdowns commenced on 23/03/2020, and that a “virus” which was not a HCID, may have been in circulation as early as October 2019.3
- On 3rd March 2020, the UK Government scientific advisor echoed the Prime Minister, when he said: “Let me be absolutely clear that for the overwhelming majority of people who contract the “virus”, this will be a mild disease from which they will speedily and fully recover as we’ve already seen”. In line with this, on 13/03/2020, the threat from the virus was officially downgraded from a HCID to a NOID by the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens [ACDP].4.
- However, this decision to downgrade from HCID to NOID was highly controversial because of the WHO’s declaration of a worldwide High Consequence Infectious Disease [HCID] two days previously on 11/03/2020, upon the advice of Neil Ferguson of Imperial College. In other words, the downgrading is an implicit contradiction of Ferguson’s triggering of a worldwide health emergency.
- Remarkably, following the private announcement of the downgrading on 13th March 2020, and the subsequent public announcement of the downgrading on 19/03/2020, there appears to have been a premeditated decision to use this unproven ‘pandemic’ as justification to impose measures and medication which went on to kill people. This was in turn used to justify the lockdown measures, which themselves were one of the driving forces of the deaths they claimed to be trying to avoid. This premeditation to cause deaths of course amounts to mass murder by government policy.
- There is support for this argument when we look at government policy decisions, which simply put, make no sense. On 17/03/2020, 4 days after the private downgrading mentioned above, the NHS wrote to all hospitals asking them to free-up the maximum possible number of beds by urgently discharging any patients they could.1
- Many of these patients were discharged to care homes, some of which were given ultimatums forcing them to take more patients than they were equipped to provide care for. In addition, the NHS cancelled all ‘non-urgent’ treatments.
- Why was this policy invented at all given scientific advice on 03/03/2020, and why was it not reversed, given the downgrading on 13/03/2020 by the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens?
- It is our contention that the excess deaths in the first wave occurred AS A RESULT of the relentless implementation of this policy, which was coupled with the inappropriate use of respiratory depressing medications such as Midazolam during the same period. This is how the excess deaths occurred. They were NOT because of a novel virus, isolation of which, according to long held standards, has never occurred.
- Our extrapolated data on community Midazolam prescribing supports the above allegation, along with the data on how and where deaths during this time period occurred.