The Covid19 Assembly is deeply concerned that the Covid-19-related restrictions on normal life are disproportionate and were brought in based on unscientific information. These restrictions need to be brought to an immediate end with a thorough investigation carried out to ensure this situation never happens again.
Our goals are:
- All current restrictions are ended and no further disproportionate measures are taken with regard to Covid-19.
- All information used to justify the pandemic response is fully re-examined, scrutinized and reviewed for accuracy.
- Proper checks and balances are put in place to make sure no similarly disproportionate measures are ever taken in in future, should a similar public health situation arise.
We are working to achieve this through a number of initiatives:
- Thorough investigations into data used to justify government decision making. Our first project in this area will be a detailed investigation into all official Covid-19 deaths and whether any of these have been misattributed.
- Creation & distribution of accurate, accessible information in formats designed for the average person who may be questioning one or more aspects of the pandemic or response to it.
- Fostering cooperation between groups, organizations and individuals who share the same views and sharing knowledge and best practices with them – both within the UK and internationally.
Read More: The Covid19 Assembly’s “Speak Out” Service