Posted by Richard Willet - Memes and headline comments by David Icke Posted on 16 June 2021

Millions of Sleep Apnea Machines and Ventilators for ‘Covid’ Patients Recalled Over Cancer, Respiratory, and Other Health Risks

Sleep apnea is common in the U.S. affecting approximately 22 million adults and children.  Sufferers have enough to worry about from this sometimes life-threatening condition.  Now devices used to treat it as well as COVID patients are being recalled for causing heath issues that can also be life-threatening.

Philips is recalling millions of devices — including sleep apnea machines and ventilators used for coronavirus patients — over concerns that a component could cause cancer and respiratory problems, the company said Monday.

A foam piece used in millions of Philips “DreamStation” PAP, CPAP and ventilator devices can degrade and release potentially toxic fumes into patients, the Dutch medical firm said in a release. Exposed people could be at increased risk of cancer, respiratory issues, inflammation, nausea and vomiting among other effects, according to the company.

Between 3 and 4 million devices are being affected by the recall, Reuters reported, citing Philips chief executive Frans van Houten. About 80 percent of the devices being recalled are used for treating sleep apnea, while the remaining 20 percent are ventilators, the outlet reported.

Of the devices being recalled, several ventilators are used for treating coronavirus patients, according to the company’s site. The recall is expected to cost Philips a whopping 500 million Euros, or about $606 million, according to the company.

About 80 percent of the devices being recalled are used for treating sleep apnea, while the remaining 20 percent are ventilators, Philips’ CEO said according to Reuters.

Read More: Millions of Sleep Apnea Machines and Ventilators for COVID Patients Recalled Over Cancer, Respiratory, and Other Health Risks

Gab

From our advertisers