As a senior research scientist having completed my Postdoctoral studies in Stanford University in Pathology and my Masters in Virology in Imperial College London, as well having graduated with a PhD in Neurobiology from King’s College London, I am extremely concerned how the suppression of scientific evidence and the lack of open debate on the perceived Covid-19 Pandemic has culminated in fundamental changes in society, such as restrictions on freedom of travel and assembly, confinement and censorship by the mainstream media.
Public fear and hysteria surrounding the perceived Covid-19 Pandemic has been elevated to levels completely out of sync with the actual threat. Professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University, one of the world’s leading and highly cited scientist quotes an infection fatality rate (IFR) for covid of 0.00057% of similar rates to the seasonal flu . This study has not gained notoriety in the mainstream media but is published on the Word Health Organizations website.
Furthermore, the inappropriate use of the Polymerase Chain reaction (PCR) test as a diagnostic tool for Covid-19, has culminated in a dramatic upsurge of the Covid-19 infection and infection fatality rates. In fact, the inventor of the PCR test Kerry Mullis, the Noble prize winner in Chemistry reported that the PCR test should not be used for diagnosis of viral infection . The well-established protocol for detection of infectious viruses, is isolation and purification from human tissues/secretions and subsequent analysis and confirmation of coronavirus morphology under an electron microscope [3-5]. At present these studies are not carried out to diagnose infection and morbidity with covid 19. In fact, a recent study demonstrated that the use of nasopharyngeal samples, which tested positive for SARS-Cov2/Covid19 using a 30 cycle PCR amplification protocol contained no virus-like particles when analysed with a scanning electron microscopy . Nevertheless, the WHO which advocates the Real-time RT PCR assay for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 recommends a 40-50 cycle amplification protocol to be used on a nationwide level by the CDC in China; Pasteur Institute, Paris, France; CDC, USA; National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Japan; Charité Germany; HKU, Hong Kong SAR and the National Institute of Health, Thailand . This extremely high number of PCR cycle numbers is known to generate false positives, since you get amplification of non-infectious viral fragments and cross-reacting nucleotides from other coronaviruses. In fact, Dr. Fauci the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases stated that “If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more, the chances of it being replication-competent are minuscule” .
Moreover, one of the primers utilised in the PCR detection protocol endorsed by WHO and developed in the Pasteur Institute, Paris  (nCoV_IP2-12759Rv CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT) is an exact match for an 18-nucleotide region on human Chromosome 8 (GRCh38.p13 Primary Assembly)  , highlighting the necessity for specificity in testing. In this respect, isolating, purifying and imaging infectious coronavirus-19 viral particles from human tissue samples/secretions would prove a more reliable diagnostic method, rather than using the PCR test, which does not indicate the presence of entire coranavirus-19 infectious viral particles, could lead to false positives, and incorrectly diagnose healthy non-infected individuals as asymptomatic and coronavirus positive. Furthermore, a recent study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University  found that that SARS/Cov2/Covid19 is also able to integrate fragments of its genetic material into human chromosomes, further confounding the use of the RT PCR test as a viral diagnostic tool.
Furthermore, an extra-parliamentary committee of lawyers, investigating the covid-19 crisis in Germany (‘Stiftung Corona Ausschuss’) has acquired evidence of the individuals and organisations responsible for the politicisation and global propagation of the unreliable/erroneous SARS-CoV-2 RT PCR tests. The use of the RT PCR test to designate asymptomatic healthy individuals as covid-19 cases, has been utilised to implement confinement/lockdown measures from the beginning of the Covid-19 crisis on a worldwide level. The utilisation of the RT PCR test on a global scale has resulted in immense damages to individuals and businesses world-wide and court action is being initiated against those responsible. Recently two prominent UK scientists Dr. Mike Yeadon (a former vice-President of Pfizer company) and Dr. Clare Craig (an NHS pathologist), have given evidence on this matter in relation to the UK testing programme [10, 11].
Finally, the urgent need to vaccinate the entire world populace propagated by the producers of the coronavirus vaccines and the experimental mRNA gene therapy developed by Pfizer/bioNtech as well as the push to implement vaccine passports by vested interests is a violation of personal choice and infringement of civil liberties. It is widely known that the human population has co-existed with cold coronaviruses throughout evolution and there are multiple studies demonstrating that large proportions of the population already possess cross-reacting antibodies capable of recognising SARS/Cov2/Covid 19 due to previous encounters with cold coronaviruses and are able to acquire natural immunity to covid19 [12-13]. Finally, the Centre for Disease Control and prevention has documented thousands of adverse effects from the Pfizer/bioNtech mRNA gene therapy through VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) including multiple morbidities such as muscle paralysis, tremors and convulsions, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat) and death 
I thank you for your kind consideration in reading the above information and I hope this will assist in drawing your own conclusions on this urgent matter. Since this issue is of the upmost importance, the above letter has been sent to all members of the US Senate and congress as well as the British, German, French and Italian parliaments.
Dr Andrew Rallis
(BSc: Biomedical Science -Kings College London) & Associate of Kings College London
MSc: Molecular Biology and Pathology of Viruses – Imperial College London
PhD: Neurobiology – Kings College London
Postdoctoral Diploma: Pathology – Stanford
1. John P A Ioannidis. Infection fatality rate of COVID-1937 inferred from seroprevalence data. Publication: Bulletin of the World Health Organization; Type: Research Article ID: BLT.20.265892. Page 1. 14 October 2020. https://www.who.int/bulletin/onlinefirst/BLT. 20.265892.pdf
2. Monique Andersson, Nicola Low , Neil French , Trisha Greenhalgh , Katie Jeffery , Andrew Brent , Jonathan, Ball , Allyson Pollock , David McCoy , Miren Iturriza-Gomara , Iain Buchan , Helen Salisbury , Deenan Pillay , Will Irving. Rapid roll out of SARS-CoV-2 antibody testing-a concern. BMJ 2020 Jun 24;369:m2420.
3. Goldsmith, C. S., and Miller, S. E. (2009). Modern Uses of Electron Microscopy for Detection of Viruses. CMR 22, 552–563. doi: 10.1128/CMR.00027-09
4. Zhu, N., Zhang, D., Wang, W., Li, X., Yang, B., Song, J., et al. (2020). A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019. New Engl. J. Med. 382, 727–733.
5. Haddad G, Bellali S, Fontanini A, Francis R, La Scola B, Levasseur A, Bou Khalil J, Raoult D. Rapid Scanning Electron Microscopy Detection and Sequencing of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 and Other Respiratory Viruses. Front Microbiol. 2020; 11: 596180. Published online 2020 Nov 19.
8. Homo sapiens chromosome 8, GRCh38.p13 Primary Assembly – Nucleotide – NCBI (nih.gov)
9. Liguo Zhang, Alexsia Richards, Andrew Khalil, Emile Wogram, Haiting Ma, Richard A. Young, Rudolf Jaenisch SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome. bioRxiv. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516
10. Helen J Steen, 61440 Oberursel, Germany. Rapid response to: Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science BMJ 2020; 371 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4425 (Published 13 November 2020).
11. Kamran Abbasi Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science
BMJ 2020; 371 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4425 (Published 13 November 2020)
12. Kevin W NG et al. Preexisting and de novo humoral immunity to SARs-CoV-2 in humans. 6 Nov 2020 DOI: 10.1126/science.abe1107
13. Alessandro Sette, Shane Crotty. Adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19. Cell. 2021 Feb 18; 184(4): 861–880.