You may have heard of the original Ten Commandments with edicts such as Thou Shalt Not Kill or Thou Shalt Not Steal. These are good rules that help society function in a peaceful manner when adhered to. However, today we have a new set of commandments being imposed on humanity by Big Tech overlords who desire to control what we think, say, and do.
Without further ado, here are the 10 Tech Commandments Silicon Valley gurus want you to obey:
- Thou shalt agree to give up all rights to privacy and access to any and all information you share.
- Thou shalt only use Google as your search engine. The only exceptions allowed are Bing or Yahoo.
- Thou shalt only read or view information from “official” sources.
- Thou shalt not post or repost any information that contradicts “official” sources.
- Thou shalt not do thine own research or investigation and arrive at your own conclusions.
- Thou shalt not appeal to constitutional rights of free speech.
- Thou shalt not appeal to constitutional rights violating illegal search and seizure.
- Thou shalt not seek out alternative communication outside of the ecosystem controlled by Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, and Microsoft.
- Thou shalt not speak against Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Marxism, Socialism, Communism, China, the Democratic Party, Defunding the Police, Climate Change, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, 5G Technology, Vaccine Safety, Illegal Immigration, Global Governance, Green New Deal, LGBT Agenda, Pedophilia and any other topics we feel are off limits for critique.
- Thou shalt quickly report anyone violating commandments 1-9 because if you don’t you will be guilty of aiding and abetting thought crimes and be punished accordingly.
Unfortunately, Americans and people in general are really (and I mean really) gullible. When the massive amount of spying being done by the US government was revealed back in the mid 2000’s, most people didn’t even bat an eye. In fact, most of the public sentiment sounded something like this: The only people worried about government spying are the people who have something to hide. Now that censorship and cancel culture are in full force in this country, I wonder if people who thought that way a few years ago are singing a different tune now.