Mortality rate (registered with – not from) Covid: India: 0.014%UK: 0.18%.World: 0.04%[According to worldometer, the official international Coronavirus database
Total deaths since January 2020: *With Covid 3.1 million [or – from Covid = 2.4 million; see Fig 2]From hunger 12.6 million
- How many people in India who were registered as having died with Covid, were already suffering from extreme malnutrition and in fact died of hunger?
- Why have the Covid deaths dramatically increased in India since their vaccination programme was introduced on16 January 2021? [Fig 1]
- How many have died from the vaccine but were registered as having died from Covid?
- To what extent has India’s 5G trial launch this April made people susceptible to disease?
- Are these juxtapositions with the reported rise in Covid deaths merely a coincidence? [Fig 1]
- Can one extrapolate the true figures of those who died from Covid for each country based on the ONS stats for England and Wales? [Fig 2]
- Where is the will of our world governments to pull together to end the preventable outrage of poverty and unacceptable hunger?
9 million people die of hunger every year UN Food and Agriculture Organization: 1.02 billion people hungry“Around 9 million people die every year of hunger and hunger-related diseases. This is more than from AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined.”
Undernourishment around the world – Hunger and mortality http://www.fao.org/3/y7352e/y7352e03.htm
“Millions of people, including 6 million children under the age of five, die each year as a result of hunger.”
Over 2.5 million Indians die of hunger every year https://www.academia.edu/46600363/Accelerating_Hunger_in_the_Society_Impact_of_SARS_CoV_2_Pandemic
“Over 2.5 million Indians die of hunger every year that counts over 7,000 every day. A child dies from hunger every ten seconds. 4 As per UNICEF report (2018) approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year. That is nearly half of all deaths in children under the age of five.”
Coronavirus | 180 deaths following vaccination reported in India https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/coronavirus-180-deaths-following-vaccination-reported-in-india/article34274144.ece
5G Network; Airtel becomes the first carrier in India https://www.eastcoastdaily.in/2021/01/29/5g-network-airtel-becomes-the-first-carrier-in-india.html
“The plan now is to auction off bands for 5G usage (3.3-3.6 GHz) later this year, after an upcoming 4G auction scheduled for March 1.”