- While you are now being bombarded with messaging telling you that getting vaccinated is a patriotic duty, and refusal is selfish and immoral at best, or an act of domestic terrorism at worst, failing to participate in noble acts is not immoral
- This is particularly true in the case of COVID-19 “vaccines,” as the shots do not make you immune; you can still get infected, and they do not prevent you from spreading the virus if you’re infected
- While some claim vaccine passports are your “path to freedom,” if rights you had before are now removed, how can it be a path to freedom?
- Vaccine passports are a means to eliminate personal freedoms and liberties, to facilitate the implementation of a technocratic-led global governance resembling that of communism
- Evidence suggests communism has reincarnated under the flag of environmentalism and the green movement, which is part and parcel of the Great Reset, and climate policies are about the redistribution of wealth.
In his April 2, 2021, article,1 “Vaccine Passports and the Recalibration of Social Ethics,” screenwriter Tom Moran opines on how vaccine passports “undermine one of the most fundamental rights in a civilized society: autonomy over one’s own body.”
You’re now being bombarded with propaganda disguised as “news” telling you, either directly or insinuatingly, that getting vaccinated is a patriotic duty, and refusal is selfish and immoral at best, or an act of domestic terrorism at worst. However, as noted by Moran:
“The failure to participate in a noble act is not immoral. To put it another way, giving blood saves lives. Failing to give blood is not murder.”
Indeed, this is particularly true in the case of COVID-19 “vaccines,” seeing how the sole benefit reaped is that you might suffer milder side effects if or when you get infected with SARS-CoV-2. Perhaps it’ll prevent a more serious case requiring hospitalization, but the shots do not make you immune; you can still get infected, and they do not prevent you from spreading the virus if you’re infected.