Earning an IT certification has benefits beyond simply having a card in your wallet or posting a certificate on your wall. These IT certifications take time and money, so there is a lot to get in return. Earning IT certifications prove your skills and knowledge in a given domain. With some of the certifications, one can show hands-on skills by performing certain tasks. So employers use IT certifications as a reliable indicator of a good candidate in the hiring process. It helps professionals to remain competitive and employable.
IT certifications help to gain job proficiency more quickly as they are a great way to ramp up skills and move up more quickly and improves the opportunities for employment. It can help you access the benefits of community involvement, such as guidance, group communication, problem-solving experience, and technical knowledge. Earning certification also offers better opportunities for retraining the job. It provides a facility for the promotion of experienced professionals that helps to progress ahead on the corporate ladder through a better job with a higher salary. IT certification can help in achieving new skills, technologies, and abilities for promotion and can advance your career.
This article will tell you more about top IT certifications and the benefits of taking training courses, like cloud computing training, to grow your career.
Top Paying Certifications for 2021
2021 is a great time to upgrade your IT skills and land your dream job. Below mentioned are some of the top-paying and lucrative IT certifications.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect-Associate- It is the most in-demand certification for the year 2021. It provides the ability to design and deploy the secure and strong system on AWS technologies. It covers a wide range of subjects that includes Software Development Kits (SDKs). AWS recommends at least a year of hands-on experience designing systems on AWS before taking this exam.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)- PMP certification is the most reputed and respected level of standardized proficiency in the management profession; it is created and administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). It validates the capability of delivering a quality service by effectively designing and implementing projects to high standards.
- CBAP- It stands for Certified Business Analysis Professional certification. This certification helps you master the highest skills of business analysis that include advanced documentation, design of business solutions, and effective planning. It covers areas such as core concepts of business analysis and the six knowledge areas of the BABOK Guide Version 3.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)- It is the perfect certification for professionals who are working with analysis, auditing, systems engineering, or anything in between. These certification holder professionals are responsible for determining the security aspects of an IT organization’s overall architecture, controls, and management.
- IBM Data Science Professional- This certification course will help you develop hands-on skills using the tools, languages, and libraries used by professional data scientists. It also helps to clean data sets, analyze and visualize data, build and evaluate machine learning models, and learn the methodology to think and work like a data scientist.
- Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP)- Professionals who earn this certificate are able to perform core competencies required to investigate, ingest, transform, store, and analyze data in Cloudera’s CDH environment. It is the most demanding performance-based certification that recognizes and evaluates mastery of technical skills sought by employers.
- OMCP- It stands for Online Marketing Certified Professional certification. It is a premier certification for online marketing professionals who have verified experience, extensive training, and deep knowledge of digital marketing concepts and practices across multiple online marketing disciplines. It demonstrates the basic knowledge of digital marketing concepts.
Besides the above-mentioned courses, there are some more important IT certifications that are in a high-demand for 2021: Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, VCP-DCV: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), etc. could help to find your niche in the dream world of Information Technology.
Benefits of Taking IT Courses
Certifications are the best way to find your desired job role in any field, and so are the IT certification courses. These courses are helpful when it’s the sole focus of your career. So having IT certifications are beneficial in many ways, such as:
- Betterment In Current Job- Certifications can be an outstanding way to get a better opportunity to understand the technological aspects of the job for those who have already worked in a particular area. It gives an instant boost and betterment on their job performance.
- Opportunities to Earn More Money- An IT certification provides a solid base in a practical area and helps upskill if you already have a set of expertise. So it is the right way to start earning a good salary and receive a good raise.
- Connectivity- It is the biggest benefit of completing IT courses that focus on employability and practical skills; therefore, students meet like-minded fellows and make new connections. Making more connections is a crucial part of finding employment in the professional era.
- Expand Your Knowledge- IT certification keeps your mind active, and you will get noticeable benefits on a more abstract level. It helps to find new enthusiasm for education and heightened ability to expand and adapt their minds to refresh skill sets.
- Modernization Of skills- IT certifications can help you stay relevant in a constantly changing and evolving workforce. It updates and modernizes your skills and adds extra accomplishments to existing skills.
The year 2021 will prove to be a great year for the IT sector as there is a huge demand for certified IT professionals. There are several reasons and benefits to earn IT certification that can help to achieve your goals in this domain. So be ready to grab the opportunities offered by reputed course providers to make a difference.