We’re bombarded with multiple options in today’s date and time. With the advent of videos belonging to high-resolution playbacks, video sharing platforms are a blessing. YouTube is paramount when it comes to the nature and density of video content uploaded hourly. Users can indulge in sharing their uploads or simply stream, share or rate and comment on other’s videos. However, there is no provision to download or save videos on YouTube.
It’s a pain point for many consumers of the platform. They believe having this option to download YouTube videos for playback on Apple or Android would enhance their experience.
To the rescue, many tech tools can solve this problem and make videos available for future playback. And you don’t even need to be connected to the internet for it. The cherry on the cake is that you can go beyond videos and retain content for free. Such tools are made available from MP3 Studio. Let’s uncover more details about MP3 Studio.
What makes MP3 Studio better than other YouTube downloaders?
So MP3 Studio is a revolutionary application that makes the process of video downloads from YouTube a feasible and easy task. The best part about it is that it’s free. It’s fast and offers much other value-adding features like:
- Group download without lag for up to 99 videos. You can also continue regular activities in the background, as we said, no lag.
- There’s a natural learning curve when it comes to using MP3 Studio. It’s not rocket science, i.e., it’s easy to use the app.
- What’s more, is that you are not required to install special plugins or add software/tools. The app runs on its own and can be used just after download.
- The UI/UX of the app is such that it’s easy to use and navigate through.
- Additionally, there’s no complicated and suspicious signup forms to fill.
- You’ll be amazed at how fast the app works.
- There’s also a provision to keep the song on your personal devices like laptops or tablets/mobile phones.
- You won’t be charged a single penny instead of cancellation fees or extra charges. As we said, it’s absolutely free.
- It does just as it says and allows users to watch content without a data connection.
What is the step by step guide to using MP3 Studio to save videos?
MP3 Studio is so convenient to use that you can save your favorite trending videos with a few taps, all for free! Let’s dive into the detailed steps on how you can save YouTube videos using it:
- Open YouTube and search for the video which you are looking to download.
- The next step is to simply copy the URL address of the video you want to download.
- Open MP3 STUDIO next. You will be able to find a text box where you need to enter i.e., paste the copied URL.
- Now click on “Convert” and watch the magic happen!
That’s all it took! Easy right? So, check the link now and enjoy: https://mp3.studio/.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
There is no definite answer to this question. According to the terms and conditions of use, YouTube doesn’t allow the production of videos in any form, including downloading them. That being said, if you are using the downloaded videos for your personal use, then you are in the clear air. And hence this won’t qualify as unfair infringement of copyright.
There is a specific reason because of which downloading YouTube videos is not permitted. one of the ways in which video-sharing tech giants make money is by running advertisements when the video starts. So if the consumers download the videos and skip ads, then there is no money for YouTube.
In conclusion, if you solely series videos or download them for personal consumption, you are not doing anything illegal. Because by the end of the day, nobody is obliged to watch ads. We can only imagine such a situation to arise, geez.
However, it may be noted that sharing these downloaded videos on the internet or reproducing them can land you in trouble. Then you are liable to be questioned in terms of copyright infringement.