The problem of data loss is becoming more persistent than ever. After all, machines are prone to failure and the same can also be said about your laptops, camcorders, USB drives etc. But if you have lost data files recently, then you have come to the right place. Today we are going to discuss about the best tool which can help you out in such tensed situations and that too in an easy manner.
How Can Data Recovery Software Retrieve Lost Videos?
Just like other forms of data, video files are also prone to being lost or corrupted. Often, we are unable to locate our favourite video files on the device’s hard drive. At times, we might even accidentally empty the Recycle Bin. In such a situation, a video recovery tool like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can help with the retrieval of lost data be it from your mobile phone, computer, digital camera, SSD, USB, laptop, SD/CF card etc. But for best results, you need to proceed immediately with the data recovery as new data can overwrite the lost videos. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can access corrupted or non-mounting partitions and recover data from RAID storage and servers. You can check out the trial version of the software which allows recovery of 2GB data prior to purchasing the same.
- Supports more than 1000 file types including WMV, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV, RM/RMVB, MKV, 3GP, MPG, M4V, SWF, 3G2, FLV, ASF and many more.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows for greater versatility.
- Operates in three scanning modes, namely quick, deep and raw. Users can save the scanned results for being viewed later on. The scan can also be paused mid-way and it shall begin exactly from where you had left-off without incurring any issues.
- Data can be sorted and scanned according to file type.
- A progress bar appearing at the top of the application displays a countdown of remaining time before completion.
- On completion of the scan, recovered data can be browsed as per file category like document, audio, graphics, email, video or other. You can also type in the file extension to benefit from its hassle-free search capabilities.
- Offers users with the option of previewing their data file prior to recovery.
- Different types of data and files can be recovered by users including documents, images, emails, video files, audio files and many more.
- Can recover files lost due to a virus attack or accidental deletion.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard implements 256-bit SSL encryption techniques which can guarantee you complete peace of mind especially while dealing with sensitive data.
- Allows retrieval of all lost data with just three simple clicks. All of this can be done even when you do not possess any prior experience courtesy its user-friendly interface.
- Comes backed by an intuitive customer support system who work 24×7 for catering to all your queries and concerns.
- Available in a plethora of language options for catering to a wider user base.
How to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard serves as the perfect choice for people who do not possess much CMD know-how. This easy-to-use software can help you with a variety of data recovery scenarios whether you have formatted the SD card, emptied the recycle bin or manually deleted the files. For doing this, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Primarily, you need to run the data recovery software free and chose the device or location which you have formatted or from where you have accidentally deleted files.
In the next step, you need to click on Scan for finding the missing videos. It is imperative to note here that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard offers three different modes of scanning. The first is Quick scanning and this implements standard algorithm for retrieval of certain data. Next comes Deep scanning which conducts an in-depth search of the storage devices according to category. The Deep scanning mode is comparatively more effective than Quick scan and can recover files which cannot be retrieved by the later. However, it is more time consuming that quick scanning mode. Lastly comes Raw scanning mode which is even more effective than Deep scan in terms of data recovery. It scans through the memory clusters of the computer and can retrieve files like user’s records.
On completion of the scan, you will have to select the files that you wish to restore and click on Recover. These files can be saved either in your PC or any external storage device.