The profound shock of the COVID-19 crisis has challenged public confidence in the ability of leaders and institutions to prepare for unexpected risks.
What new forms of cooperation, bold ideas and reforms are needed for business, policy-makers and civil society to build a more resilient world and restore confidence in leadership beyond COVID-19?
Tune in at 17:00 CEST on 18 November to join in this virtual session.
- Børge Brende, President at World Economic Forum
- Adrian Monck, Managing Director at World Economic Forum
- Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
- John F. Kerry, Distinguished Fellow for Global Affairs, Yale University
- M. Sanjayan, Chief Executive Officer at Conservation International
- Arne Sorensen, President and Chief Executive Officer at Marriott International
- Ben Smith, Media Columnist, New York Times
Read More: Building Future Resilience to Global Risks