Entering into motherhood is the most beautiful yet complicated phase of women’s life. A woman has to go through a lot of pain and discomfort during pregnancy. If you are looking for ease from swollen joints and muscle pain during pregnancy, massage therapy can make your mind and body feel better afterward. There are a lot of massage service providers in Ireland that you can check out. In this guide, we tell you everything you need to know about prenatal or pregnancy massage.
Prenatal Massage – Why Is It Required?
During pregnancy, women go through a lot of hormonal, physical, and emotional changes. These changes can drain the mother both physically and mentally. Soothing massage therapy may provide you a little bit of time to relax as well as to have good thoughts for your coming baby.
Additionally, morning sickness and body pain are very common problems. Pregnancy massage therapy is a good solution to these problems as a pregnant woman can not take any medicine.
Is Prenatal Massage Safe?
The most common concern for every mother about pregnancy massage is regarding the myths that it might trigger labor pain prematurely or even miscarriage. Experts advise avoiding massage during the first trimester other than that it’s absolutely safe. There is no scientific evidence that massage therapy during pregnancy is dangerous. You should ensure that the therapist is trained enough for prenatal massage.
Benefits Of Pregnancy Massage
Massage has been used across the world for centuries to reduce stress, muscle aches, and joint pain. It reduces anxiety, morning sickness, swollen muscles, and backache. It reduces heartburn during pregnancy by relaxing the nervous system. It is necessary to provide nutrients to the baby inside you; it enhances the circulation to provide better nutrients and oxygen supply to the fetus. Here is a list of major benefits which you can get by a massage from Dienstleister Finder:
- Reduces Anxiety: It has been observed that during pregnancy, women face anxiety problems, and massage is a good way to reduce it.
- Hormone Stabilization: Massage enhances the secretion of endorphins, which is the feel-good hormone. It also reduces the stress hormone cortisol.
- Comfort From Headache: One of the most important benefits of massage is that it reduces headache and let the mother feel good, which lets her sleep well, which is necessary during pregnancy.
- Reduces Lower Back Pain: It’s really painful during pregnancy for women, massage relaxes sciatica, and lowers back ligaments that calm down the pain.
- Makes Delivery Easier: Women who had taken prenatal massage therapy had short labors and slightest urging for pain medication. This is because of the lowered stress level.
Prenatal Massage At Home
Owing to technology, you can now hire professionals to come to your home and provide soothing massage, which helps you in relaxing during your pregnancy. These professionals can give you a foot massage, shoulder rub, back rub, etc. to make you feel more comfortable.
Keeping a growing baby in the belly is hard work! What else could be more important than staying relaxed during this time?! With the proper precaution, prenatal massage is the best way to get pampered and feel relaxed.