by G.S. Luthra
Whenever there are big events that occur whether it being a natural disaster or a viral outbreak, global governments around the world more often than not make a mountain out of a molehill, creating mass panic unnecessarily when there should be more medical honesty regarding viral outbreaks. Many people are dependent on the government says because they trust them. When it comes to something as sensitive as health, this can be very dangerous for their safety, sanity, and of course health, especially with the case with viral epidemics as the scare tends to overshadow fact. Most fail to realize that sources these days come based off of what multinational corporations who work with the government say, and so it is not uncommon to see special interest groups paying off bureaucrats to deliver a particular version of the official narrative. When you have 90% of the American media controlled by just six companies, you can be sure that there is bias (1). The global media is also owned by a small minority too (2). The March 2020 corona outbreak in the US and Canada has left people almost imprisoned in their own homes, fearing that if they step outside they will be at risk for infection. Countries around the world have also close their borders too, even in Tahiti and Bhutan. In cities like Toronto, control systems have initiated according to law (3). How this virus has reached such remote places has yet to be answered.
According to WHO, here are the corona symptoms:
“Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is characterized by mild symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever. Illness can be more severe for some people and can lead to pneumonia or breathing difficulties.”
This is too vague to determine anything as such symptoms alone are not enough to declare that someone has corona. People can have these symptoms for a variety of reasons so for WHO to state this is irresponsible. The question then is, what can you do?
Take Vitamin C
China has put corona under control, but how they achieved this is not being reported in mainstream news in America and Canada. They used IVC vitamin C between 12,000-24,000 mg/day (4). Interestingly, The Japanese College of Intravenous Therapy has recommended IVC vitamin C at 12,500mg-25,000 mg for acute viral infections (5). People can also take powdered ascorbic acid along with magnesium, selenium, and vitamin B complex at home to improve the vitamin C effects, but the public is not informed.
“The common cold is a coronavirus, and SARS is a coronavirus, so they are the same viral type.” (David Jenkins, MD, Professor of Medicine and Nutritional Science, University of Toronto)
Substantial evidence exists regarding vitamin C’s effectiveness against corona, SARS, bird flu, and virtually all viral epidemics (6). The protocol chart for dosing should be made available to the public, I would recommend the Physician’s Handbook on Orthomolecular Medicine which a simple chart can be found online (7). Vitamins in high doses have been used for 80 years (8). So people should be given the reality and not a scare pitch by the drug cartel who has ties with the media. If they are scared about taking high doses, they should watch That Vitamin Movie at 1.00.58 where Dr. Andrew Saul pops 16,000 mg in one go.
This antioxidant has been proven to inhibit coronavirus proliferation by blocking its RNA synthesis (9). Foods such as asparagus, avocado, and spinach contain ample amounts, so it is advised to eat them steamed to preserve the sulfur and powdered mustard seeds can be added to increase sulforaphane content. It would also be advised to eat cooked vegetables and meals in general as the heating process denatures viral proteins. Glutathione can also be taken as a supplement along with Alpha lipoic-acid and curcumin to promote healthy levels (10). In the case of an infection concern, people should be made aware of liposomal vitamin C and glutathione, as this form enables one to ingest higher amounts faster.
Take Ashwagandha or ginseng
Baba Ramdev of Patanjali Ayurved angered healthcare professionals when he announced that Pantjali has done research on ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) and found that it “doesn’t allow blending of corona protein with human protein” (11). Critics retorted that there is no evidence to support this, but then again there is no evidence that proves the vaccines being rolled out by Big Biotech is safe and effective against the virus. However, ashwagandha is proven to ward off inflammation, which is one of the side effects associated with corona (12). Big Pharma and Biotech don’t like it because these inexpensive herbs cannot be patented.
Do not believe the hype
A friend of mine who is a medical doctor and graduated from China, suspected that the corona virus was engineered as a form of terrorism. He may be on to something as Indian researchers found that the corona virus has odd similarities with HIV-1 proteins gp120 and Gag (13). However, this is not discussed at all on mainstream media, and they’re not reporting about the real danger of 5G either even though several doctors and professionals have stated their warning (14). So what they say should be taken with a grain of salt.
Vaccines are now being developed and possibly be mandatory, but people are not told the other side of the coin –
“Vaccines are being used as an ideological weapon. What you see every year as the flu is caused by 200 or 300 different agents with a vaccine against two of them. That is simply nonsense.” (Tom Jefferson, MD, epidemiologist)
Inovio got a 9 million grant and whipped up a vaccine within in two hours. It was rushed immediately on animal studies and now is prepping for clinical trials (15). This is odd, because vaccines normally take 10-15 years for government approval to be labeled as safe and effective. Additionally, Google, Facebook, and Amazon met with WHO recently and has essentially given them authority to delete any “conspiracy theory” or content that they find questionable (16).
So be wary of any vaccine that comes out as they are a high risk. Bolstering up the immune system is a more efficient and safe route, it’s your best defense.
Appendices & References
- Lutz, Ashley. “These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America.” Business insider, 14 June 2012.
- O’Reilly, Lara. “The 30 biggest media companies in the world.” Business insider, 31 Mar. 2016.
- Saul, Dr. Andrew, and Dr. Yanagisawa Yanagisawa. “Hospital-based Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment for Coronavirus and Related Illnesses.” Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, 2 Feb. 2020.
- Saul, Dr. Andrew. “Three Intravenous Vitamin C Research Studies Approved for Treating COVID-19.” Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, 21 Feb. 2020.
- Saul, Dr. Andrew. “Nutritional Treatment of Coronavirus.” Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, 30 Jan. 2020.
- Du T, Liang J, Dong N, Lu J, Fu Y, Fang L, Xiao S, Han H. “Glutathione-Capped Ag2S Nanoclusters Inhibit Coronavirus Proliferation through Blockage of Viral RNA Synthesis and Budding.”. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. Feb 7, 2018.
- Minich M. D, Brown I. B. “A Review of Dietary (Phyto) Nutrients for Glutathione Support.” Nutrients. Sep 11, 2019.
- “Baba Ramdev’s tips to ward off coronavirus anger health professionals.” livemint, 18 Mar. 2020.
- Singh N, Bhalla M, Jager de P, Gilca M. “An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda”. Afr J Tradit Comp Alt Med. Jul 3 2011.
- Pradhan P, Pandwy K. A, Mishra A. “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag”.SARS CoV. Jan 31, 2020.
- Gregorio-Nieto, Brenda, and Miriam Hobbs. “Local Biotech Company Developing Coronavirus Vaccine.” NBC San Diego, 24 Jan. 2020.
- Farr, Christina, and Salvador Rodriguez. “Facebook, Amazon, Google and more met with WHO to figure out how to stop coronavirus misinformation.” CNBC, 14 Feb. 2020.