‘One could feel the build up for decades; all the conditioning of fear, panic and reaction culminating into any ‘real’ reason to finally buy toilet paper.
I have asked the question before: “What do you get when you treat the populace like moron children their entire lives?”
Now perhaps I should define what being treated like moron children is, so here are a few examples:
- Having to ask permission for many things in life (permits, licences). Think about how many ‘permission slips’ you carry about with you or possess.
- Warning labels everywhere – did you know that it takes 3 labels warning me not to cut off my fingers on my miter saw? Think about how many a child today will see in their lifetime: WARNING!
- Certifications and courses for everything – so many things I do ‘illegally’. “Papers please, show me your papers.”
- Always having to prove your identity – I knew things were askew when my ‘Birth Certificate’ (approved by a marriage licence) was “no longer valid”??? Papers again.
- Being ‘nudged’ through life within a system of obedience or punishment.
To believe you are free and live in fear of your ‘democratic’ government is not freedom. This aspect has never sat right with me and it should not for anyone.
For those who state that they do not fear their government: think about that the next time that you receive a notice for an audit from the tax hand. Or perhaps when you get one of those speed radar photos in the mail, think about how you don’t fear them as you slow down around that area.
The answer then, to the question at the beginning, of course, is moron children, who fear the consequences and doesn’t ask too many questions and are very petulant and egocentric in their nature as adults.
On many levels I am still a moron child but I am working on that.
Now, how handy would it be to have a populace of reactionary, fearful moron children as its base?
One could think of the current ‘crisis’ (one corona, two corona, three corona, four) and the basket of ‘conspiracies’ which have been talked about over the last decade (or more) and see which ones are rapidly becoming mainstream topics as ‘solutions’ to stem the inevitable ‘fate’ of the crisis de jour otherwise…(eek)
New Word Order checklist sorts of things such as:
- Mandatory vaccines
- Internment camps (quarantine)
- Cashless society
- World economy (destroy current) – one currency (digital)
- World government
- DNA gathering
- Travel restrictions
- Universal Basic Income
- Depopulation (aged)
- Global ID (tied to vaccinations)
- Global climate disaster? (what’s it called this year?)’
Read more: Children of Crisis