With Internet popularity growth, more and more people are coming up with ways of work and entertainment online. They create their websites and blogs for commercial and personal purposes. Did you know that almost 35% of all websites were created using WordPress? It is the most popular system that powers one of each four sites. If you already have a website with WordPress or you are just thinking of having one, you have come to the right place. Learn the ways you can protect your website from spambots.
WordPress Anti-Spam Program
If your site is powered by WordPress, we have great news: we have found the best system that will fight all spam messages instead of you. You can use WP antispam at https://cleantalk.org/wordpress-anti-spam-plugin that will let you experience such benefits:
- The anti-spam system will check your website’s comments, registrations, orders, contacts and more.
- Comment section check. The program will analyze all the comments and delete spam. Moreover, it will initiate a filter that will prevent them in the first place.
- Registration check. The program will analyze all registration forms and prevent spam bots from completing them.
- Anti-spam plugin info. It means that the system will analyze all existing data on your website to detect any unwanted activity. After that, it will erase all spam data.
- No slowdowns. Sometimes, anti-spam programs can slow down the work of the site. Users can experience some delays. This will not happen with professional programs that do not require time to analyze the information.
- Customer Service. If you experience any difficulties, a 24/7 technical support that will resolve any issues efficiently and quickly.
- No annoying forms for users. The system does not use the captcha to filter spambots. Your users will not have to spend their time filling additional forms or pizzles.
- Real statistics. With no spambots on the website, you will get real traffic information and statistics. That will help you determine development strategies effectively.
Why Do You Need Spam Protection?
When it comes to a website, one of the main things you need to do is protect is against spam attacks. It may seem as annoying, but the innocent issue at first. Do not be fooled: there can be serious consequences. First of all, you will experience increased traffic that can result in the website going down. To fight that, you will need additional resources. Moreover, your clients will be distracted and annoyed by all the spam comments and messages. You will also not be able to determine the right strategy for the development as your statistics data will be jeopardized.
To conclude, WordPress anti-spam program is a great and easy way of protecting your website from any unwanted spam attacks. We guarantee that the quality of your website and users’ experience will only improve with this system.