Visit YouTube every day? YouTube is one of the five sites with the biggest traffic in the world. This is the largest online video streaming platform to date. With approximately 100 million daily viewers and one million YouTube channels, this site will still be the number one in the next few years.
With its status as the largest online video streaming platform, YouTube is the most complete source for anyone who wants to download videos for free. Unfortunately, not everyone can download from YouTube easily. Special tools are needed for that. The tools in question are software made specially to download videos from online video streaming sites.
There are many video downloader tools available on the market; free and paid ones, but not all of them can be used comfortably. Some of them have complicated interfaces and convoluted configuration processes and others apply fairly high rates. KeepVid was a popular video download tool some time ago but today, it no longer allows downloads.
If you are disappointed by KeepVid not operating anymore, throw away your disappointment because you have an attractive option that can’t be rejected. The option is VidPaw! But what is VidPaw?
VidPaw YouTube Video Downloader is a free video downloader that supports downloading from YouTube and other online video streaming sites. What distinguishes it from similar tools is that it is not limited to downloading videos but also audio and translations from videos. There are no monthly or annual subscription fees; therefore, this tool is absolutely free.
– There are no more complicated stages. Each download process will take place quickly and without hassle.
– You can run this application on your smartphone.
– Supports more than 1,000 websites. There is no other download tool that is compatible with that many sites. Not only YouTube, you can also download from Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram and many more.
– You can request VidPaw to support your favorite site if it’s not on the list.
How to download online videos with VidPaw?
First of all, what is offered by VidPaw is simplicity. You don’t need to be a computer expert to run it. There are at least three different ways to download YouTube videos with VidPaw.
1. Open a video streaming site, for example YouTube. Search for your favorite video and copy the URL. Paste the URL into “download address bar”. Click Start to start the download settings and you will be shown the thumbnail of the video along with the available format options. Choose your format and click “Download”.
2. You just add “paw” behind the site name that appears as the URL. For example, if you want to download from YouTube then type and add “paw” just behind “youtube”. Suppose your video URL is https://youtube.com/watch?t=65vhy6. Add “paw” to https://youtubepaw.com/watch?t=65vhy6.
3. Using VidPaw Extension which is compatible with various major browsers such as Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox. It is recommended that you download Tampermonkey. This is a script manager that allows you to download videos from streaming sites through third-party clients. After Tampermonkey is installed, click the hot VidPaw Extension button and click Install. After the extension is installed, you will see that at the bottom of each YouTube video there is a VidPaw icon. To download, just click the icon.
From what has been mentioned above, it can be concluded that VidPaw is the most complete and most extensive video downloader tool. It supports more than 1,000 sites, something that is difficult for competitors to match, even for older players. Hopefully this article can be useful for you and anyone who downloads videos regularly from the Internet. Thank you for your concern